How We Help Managers Make Alliance Decisions
Ben Gomes-Casseres helps firms create value with business combinations. He tailors core ideas and tools to the circumstances of clients. His consulting is valued for its expert, external perspective on managerial and strategic challenges.
His advisory service often includes training or speaking engagements. He brings a unique way of thinking to his live, entertaining presentations. He also coaches alliance leaders and teams that are working on alliance planning, negotiation, and implementation.
Ben’s consulting applies the ideas in his book Remix Strategy. The book explains the three laws of success in business combinations, and presents twenty tools for decision making.
His clients and audiences have included mid- and high-level executives at global companies, across all major industries. His engagements always address a focused issue.
Some of the Topics We Address in Focused Consulting Engagements
- Potential for Joint Value: Evaluating role of alliances in business strategy, partner selection, and resource matching.
- Deal Strategy and Structure: Designing and negotiating collaboration mission and governance structures.
- Governance of Collaboration: Health checks of alliance relationships, and coaching managers through alliance changes.
- Multi-partner Groups: Auditing and evaluating portfolios of relationships, and developing ecosystem strategies.
- Collaboration Capability: Developing internal processes and training to support success with collaboration.
- Training, Workshops, and Speeches: Any of these topics, presented to large conference audiences or in small classroom settings.
- See also topics under Talks and Training.